Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bonjour Notre Dame!

I didn't go into Notre Dame because we were trying to save time...

So, what can I tell you about Notre Dame?

Beautiful views surrounding it. The building itself is already amazing. Plus, there are a few souvenirs shops nearby that we found slightly cheaper.

Nothing else to tell. So, picture time :)

 While walking to Notre Dame...

 Another view that I enjoyed...

 Coffee shops, Paris style :)

Padlocks of loveeee... :)

Didn't see the Hunchback... but the view is awesome... 

No comments: