Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 best travel experience :)

Hello y'all! How are you??? Y'all doing fine I hope :)

Almost a week after I'm back from my holiday. Stories & photos coming soon ok :) First thing first, I want to share with you guys about my best experience during my holiday.

Wait wait wait... have you guys guessed which country I went to this time? If you haven't, no worries! It's not important... heheheeee...

What is important, during my travel, I got a chance to meet up with three impressive guys! Three! It's hard to find even one impressive guy & I met three! Can you believe it? I can't believe I'm friends with this people... It's either that I'm lucky or I'm impressive myself *tongue*... I'm hoping both *wink*

Two of them in Paris. One is my oldest online friend. We've been friends for 15 years & my first time in Paris was the first time we have ever met... and his best friend. They are both nice & kind people, polite, very smart, very cool & very funny. Anastasia & I were so impressed! Honestly, I was not hoping for a fun meeting. We are from different cultures, different religions... so I thought it would be awkward when we finally meet. But it was not. It was so much fun! I had the best dinner, the best conversation, the best first time meet up ever, the best laughs, the best night in Paris. It was so unexpected that 4 people with so much difference can click in just seconds. We totally get what each other was saying and we get each others' jokes! OMG! I miss those two! Hopefully there will be a next time & I'll get a chance to meet with their wives & children too.

Another one, in Amsterdam. We've been friends for almost 15 years as well. The last time we met was 7 years ago... I think. I also thought that after 7 years, it would be awkward to meet. But not! The chit chat & the laughs hardly stopped. We had such a good time meeting him. We even had a chance to watch him at his thesis defense & received his PhD. That's right. He can use the initial 'Dr.' in front of his name now. Such a proud moment :)

Looking back, I made real good friends with good people 15 years ago... and they didn't just stay good. They have grown to be a better person. The kind that makes you feel good about yourself... because you know that you are in the right & positive circle of friends :)

Am I lucky or what?

Lucky. Definitely.

2 comments:

Aida Salleh said...

u r so lucky n am sooooooo jelous with u :p

The Sometimes Speechless said...

I am so lucky! I know! Love them all!