Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Thursday, May 07, 2009

A Self Contemplation


My colleague Derek, has been diagnosed with dengue fever, after being sick for a couple of weeks & MC for a 5-6 days... If I'm not mistaken... I wonder why the diagnosis took so long... hmmm... We are all so worry for him.

Anyway, he was admitted to SJMC last Tuesday. I heard a not so good news yesterday. Haemorraghic dengue... that's bad :(

Today, the hospital calls for platlets donor. Male donors. A lot of male colleagues came to the rescue :) This is when the not so macho look so macho, the uncool looks so cool. There is a hero in each and everyone of them...

This is one of the times when I contemplate on my life. What kind of impact I have on the people around me. If lets say (God forbid), I need such donation, platlets or blood or anything like that... how many will come to my rescue? hmmm...

Our life is truly a reflection of who we are, isn't it? We know how we want our life to be but... what have we done to make sure our life go the way that we hope for?

Treat others the way you want to be treated. The old sayings got it accurate...

Live a good & healthy life everyone!

No comments: