Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kiss the Rain

and I mean that... literally...

Past 2 weeks had been burning hot. If you stay outside, still quite okay with all the breeze & air circulation and all. But, if you stay inside your house with no aircond... gosh... I was almost cooked (what an expression :P)

When it started to rain last night, I was so grateful that I texted my good friends. I was out at that time... when it's time to get out of the car, I took the chance to feel the rain on my face :)

Some of my friends said this is only 'panas dunia'... that's true. If I already complained this heat, how can I even begin to imagine the heat of hell. Na'uzubillah...

My friend Ayien said, this kind of heat makes her scared thinking of global warming.

I hardly stand this heat... I definitely don't want it to get any hotter.

What can I do to slow down or stop global warming? I don't use aircond at home, I try to reduce the usage of plastic products, I hardly drive my car, I very seldom use aerosol, I definitely don't use fertilizer, I don't happily keep the refrigator door open... I try to be as environmental friendly as possible...

But, is it possible for just one person to help the world?


I think so... If each and everyone of us think and act responsibly, we can all make this earth a better place.

Try as much as we can. There are a lot of guides on how to do things the environmental friendly way. We have to do this for ourselves...

The environmentalist signing out.

No comments: