Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Laksamana Sunan series :)

Can't shake this off... a good read is a good read. I spoke about this series so passionately that a few of my friends & I have become a member of ASFC --> Abang Sunan FanClub. Kekekeee...

I managed to spread the Laksamana Sunan fever... ngeeeeee...

Since my last entry, Ramlee Awang Murshid have added 2 more books in this series... Cinta Sufi & Sutera Bidadari. Of all the 5 books, my favourite ones are Cinta Sang Ratu & Sutera Bidadari.

These 5 books are such an enjoyable & entertaining read... full of adventures!

I'm sure there is a 6th book coming... Can't wait!

If you haven't read these books, you better! Go get them! Go go goooo...


 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dah baca semua novel2 ni..memambg best..dan memang dah jatuh cinta pun..tak rugi beli jadikan koleksi

The Sometimes Speechless said...

woot woot! bestnya jumpa lagi sorang pencinta Abang Sunan. Tp, anonymous pulak... anyway, series ni mmg best kan?! Tak sabar nak tunggu buku ke-6!

***mata *** said...

yuhuuuuuuuuuu.. suke jugak Laksamana Sunan Series... fall in luv wz Laksamana Sunan... agak2 zaman sekarang leh tak jumpe Laksamana Sunan :P

The Sometimes Speechless said...

Alooo cik mata...

Abang Sunan mmg hot. Tak mungkin tak fall in luv... woot woot!

Abg RAM tgh tulis Sunan Musafir tu. Kalau dia bermusafir ke zaman kita, ada can la kita jumpa... dlm buku. Nak jumpa in realiti susah sikit laaaa...

Tak sabar nak tunggu Abg Sunan jumpa dgn Sang Ratu semula...

SakinaSalam said...

sooo, i guess we loved the same man. :P hehe. i really liked the way you express your feeling towards those novels. its sumthn that i cudnt even said. well, even words cant describe. :/ i wish to know you even more. mind to add me on facebook? :)

https://www.facebook.com/nurulsakinasalam

regards,
ratu sulaman :P

fzamazlan said...

hahah. pecinta abg Sunan tu.
well, Sunan will said..
"cintailah Allah dan Rasul, kerana itulah sebaik-baik cinta." =)

i'm die-hard fan this series since the first novel that published 2005.
until this year, went to PBAKL 2012.
that's the sweet moment ever. :)

bersusah payah just nak dpt signature. mmg kuat aura RAM walaupun panjang pulak beraturnya.

by the way, dah baca Sunan Musafir? surely we'll miss Kanda Sunan..:)

www.matapenaalsunan.blogspot.com

The Sometimes Speechless said...

Miss VonCavor,

aloooo... thank you for your comment. You really boost my self esteem nih! Makin bersemangat i nak berceloteh kat blog ni tau... hihihiii... *kiss kiss*

I ni nak remain an anonymous blogger *konon konon*. Let me think think first ek.

Come again tau!.

The Sometimes Speechless said...

Miss Annur Hafizah,

I dah lama avoid bookstore sbb byk sgt buku in my collection yg belum dibaca. Sampai i termissed Sunan Musafir. Lucky u send me the red alert :) TQ!

I dah habis baca 'Sunan Musafir'! Done in one night! Ahaks!

Memang akan rindu dengan Abang Sunan. Tapi lega jugak... Akhirnya Abang Sunan dapat berehat. Penat dah dia melawan kejahatan.

At RAMFC website, ada jual t-shirt 'Sunan Musafir' & boxset of the Laksamana Sunan series. Dah check it out?