Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)
"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40) Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us." "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~
'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~
Honestly, I hardly pay attention to what is going on in Arab countries. Those are the countries' internal affairs and issues... and obviously there's nothing much I can do. When the Egyption people got what they wanted, I'm happy for them.
It's a lesson learned for the rulers who take advantage of the power in their hands.
Latest news, Libya... the rebel won with the help of NATO. Most of the times, I can't help to think that help usually came in with an agenda. I just hope the Libyans know what they are doing...
What I want to say today is... I disapprove & disagree with the way Libyan rebels treating Muammar Gaddaffi after his death. No matter how bad he was during his life, there is no justification for one muslim to treat a dead body of another muslim the way the Libyan rebels are treating Muammar Gaddaffi's right now. They are keeping his body in a freezer in a supermarket for days now. For display. It smells & rotting. They even took pictures with his body. Big smiles on their faces & fingers signing the 'peace' sign.
That's definitely not an act of people looking for peace. That's an act of revenge.
No matter how angry they are, that's not the way of Islam. In the end, we are not answerable among us. We're answerable to Allah. And this is definitely one of the things we will be questioned for.
In Islam, we were taught to treat everyone & everything with respect!
Give Muammar Gaddaffi, a Muslim, a proper burial! Pronto!
I got this information from FB. If this list is true, I'll say that Muammar Gaddaffi is not all bad. Whatever it is, there's no reason to treat his body like trash!
He's a muslim!
How can a Muslim looking for a better future do that to another muslim?! It's like going backwards!
Free education & medication! I want that!
Libya & GADDAFI ...FACTS THAT CANT BE DENIED
1. There is no electricity bill in... Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Is this..who you call a monster? The news made him look like how most of us do. But the same source as to who the media belongs to are the same people that killed him. Half of us could agree that the media's pure bullshit,don't we..I refuse to believe that cruelty is an attribute alongside humanity. Today's day an age is an age we call ZAMAN FITAN,the age of LIES.
Pesanan daripada Ustaz Mustaffa, guru kelas Bahasa Arab saya. Pesanan ni, terutama sekali untuk jemaah lelaki sebab jemaah perempuan tak boleh menguatkan suara :)
Ustaz pesan, kalau selepas Imam habis baca Al-Fatihah, sebutlah 'Amin'. Al-Fatihah itu adalah doa & 'Amin' itu bermaksud 'Perkenankanlah'.
Pesan Ustaz lagi, kalau Imam baca :
Yang bermaksud: Maha mendengar Allah akan pujian orang yang memuji-Nya.
Makmum jawablah :
Yang bermaksud: Ya Tuhan kami, untuk-Mu lah segala puji- pujian.
Kata Ustaz, segala yang kita baca dalam solat, cantik maknanya. Segala yang kita buat dalam solat, ada fungsinya. Bayangkan jika bergema suara makmum serentak menjawab kata- kata Imam, bukankah itu melambangkan kekuatan dan kesatuan yang sejati bagi umat Islam?
Saya setuju dengan kata- kata Ustaz.
Hmmm... ada lagi pesanan Ustaz...
Kalau solat berjemaah, pastikan barisan lurus dan rapat kerana itu melambangkan kesatuan ummah. Kalau ada ruang diantara jemaah sewaktu di dalam saf, syaitan yang akan memenuhinya. Itukah yang kita mahu? Supaya solat kita yang asalnya pun tidak begitu khusyuk, bertambah gangguannya?
Dan jangan lupa bersugi serta sentiasa menjaga kebersihan diri & sekeliling. Itu juga asas kekuatan kita.
Perkara yang nampak kecil tetapi amat dalam maknanya.
Itu saja ruangan 'Pesan Ustaz' untuk hari ini. InsyaAllah, nanti saya post lagi!
Segala yang baik adalah daripada Allah, segala kekurangan adalah daripada diri saya sendiri.
If you want to join my Mom and say, "Oh my God, you're still talking about Bear Grylls?!', go ahead. Coz, oh yeah, I'm still talking about Bear Grylls! Heheheheee...
My current inspirational desktop wallpaper... hihihiiii...
If you're wondering what brought this back, well as always it is because I've been watching too much of a programme which in this case is 'Men vs Wild'. That show is my window to adventures... hope to move to the door. Hopefully soon :P
Truth is... as much as an Indi Wannabe that I am, I am still so much of a couch potato, which is bad. So bad. But I feel I'm getting a bit better this year. It all starts with a step & 2011 is definitely a 'step' for me. *Patting my own shoulder. Good job Speechless!*
By the way, I've watched the show with Jake Gyllenhaal. Not as fun as the one with Will Ferrell, but I do notice something... their characters. I remember thinking, 'Wow, no wonder they are successful'. The way they face challenges... calm & calculated. Sure that was just a show, but still...
Nothing important, but just FYI... I've clicked 'Like' on Bear Grylls FB page... I'm an official fan now. Ngeee... He's trying to get 1mil fans on his page, so could you be a dear and go click that 'Like' button? :)
Thanks a Zillion! *kiss kiss*
Back to the main subject of today...
My favourite quotes from Bear Grylls Facebook status messages... so far.. :P
The last one... really got me to thinking 'Hmmm... maybe not yet'.