Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Adventure...

I had an amazing experience last weekend. An experience that made me understand more about family, love, sacrifices and the people around me...

Most importantly it was an experience that made me understand a little bit more about myself...

It was an experience that taught me about the importance of making a fast, calculated decision and sticking to it when I know that it's obviously the right thing to do and act on it.

It was an experience that taught me that no matter how strong you are, sometimes you just can't do it alone. Sometimes, you need a helping hand. Family & friends... they are great helping hands.

It was an experience that taught me something about modern medicine and traditional ones :)

It was an experience that showed me what a BIG fan of Gilbert Blythe fan I am... ngeeee...

It was an experience that taught me the importance of faith & how strong deep faith can keep you calm & strong when presented with a bad situation. 'Beriman kepada Qada' & Qadar'... believe in that.

Alhamdulillah!

2 days of exciting adventures... A real life test. I'm glad, this round I passed.

I never realize I don't have to be going into the wild to get my adventures. This round, I get my adventures in real life.

After all, the greatest adventure in life is life itself... isn't it?

Some photos of the blue skies that accompanied along the way of my adventures. Loved it!






A bit of editing done of photos, using picnik.com


One 'boulder' lifted... for now. Stay strong everyone!

No comments: