It's a lesson learned for the rulers who take advantage of the power in their hands.
Latest news, Libya... the rebel won with the help of NATO. Most of the times, I can't help to think that help usually came in with an agenda. I just hope the Libyans know what they are doing...
What I want to say today is... I disapprove & disagree with the way Libyan rebels treating Muammar Gaddaffi after his death. No matter how bad he was during his life, there is no justification for one muslim to treat a dead body of another muslim the way the Libyan rebels are treating Muammar Gaddaffi's right now. They are keeping his body in a freezer in a supermarket for days now. For display. It smells & rotting. They even took pictures with his body. Big smiles on their faces & fingers signing the 'peace' sign.
What I meant:
That's definitely not an act of people looking for peace. That's an act of revenge.
No matter how angry they are, that's not the way of Islam. In the end, we are not answerable among us. We're answerable to Allah. And this is definitely one of the things we will be questioned for.
In Islam, we were taught to treat everyone & everything with respect!
Give Muammar Gaddaffi, a Muslim, a proper burial! Pronto!
I got this information from FB. If this list is true, I'll say that Muammar Gaddaffi is not all bad. Whatever it is, there's no reason to treat his body like trash!
He's a muslim!
How can a Muslim looking for a better future do that to another muslim?! It's like going backwards!
Free education & medication! I want that!
Libya & GADDAFI ...FACTS THAT CANT BE DENIED
1. There is no electricity bill in... Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Is this..who you call a monster? The news made him look like how most of us do. But the same source as to who the media belongs to are the same people that killed him. Half of us could agree that the media's pure bullshit,don't we..I refuse to believe that cruelty is an attribute alongside humanity. Today's day an age is an age we call ZAMAN FITAN,the age of LIES.
By: Rauuf Bajrai
Praying for a 'Siratal Mustaqim' for all of us...