Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Monday, December 14, 2009

Unwinding...

2nd big milestone achieved... not error free, but without major issue. My deepest gratitude to ALLAH for all his help & guidance and to my dearest mom for her continous prayer. Also a big thank you for my Korean counterpart for their great cooperation and teamwork and to my team leader & teammates for all your support.

After 2 weeks of a somehow stressful period, I finally get some time to calm down, before the next chaotic events started. Which will be soon... But time flies so fast, that period will also past so quickly. All I need to do is to do my best, persevere and focus. Keep my course on the objective. I just hope I'll get to my target.

I've been unwinding yesterday & today... I wish I have more time to relax, but no... that time will come muchhhhh later... I keep telling myself, focus... focus... because it is so hard to focus when I'm hit with tiredness...

However, in my busy schedule I will always try to find time to update my blog for my left & right brain need to be balanced :)

Have a nice life y'all. Remember, if you're in stress, take a break!


No comments: