Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Easily the best movie of 2013...

It has everything... adventures, actions, humours, wits, courage... and even a love story... auwwww...

This movie adaptation made me want to read the book...

Tauriel, Legolas & Bard made me want to sign up for an archery class...

and the landscapes made me want to book a flight to New Zealand like, right now!

Gosh!

Please just go watch it!

2 comments:

Macedonia said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlRbrB_Gnc

hehe

The Sometimes Speechless said...

aaaaaaaaaaa @Macedonia... saya suker... saya sukerrrrr!!!
nak pegi NZ sekarang jugak!!!
Jom!!!