Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Chef Michael Smith...

always gets me into a cooking mode :)
'Chef Michael's Kitchen' is definitely my favourite TV show for the moment.
The way he cooks is so simple and he showed us how we can be creative in the kitchen.
I love it!
I can't wait to get his cookbook... hihihiiiii...

Chef Michael with his desirable spice rack :)

No comments: