Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Thursday, April 19, 2012

KL Flash Flood

I got through this flash flood experience with mixed feelings.

Worry, nervous, cautious, alert and... excitement (somehow... hihihiiii...) But after it was all over, the one thing that I was definitely feeling was tiredness.

Cleaning the thick, stubborn, slippery mud was not an easy job even for a few people.

It was raining very heavily that day. The water rose so fast to knee deep in about 5 minutes. It was scary... seriously. It was like a small tsunami.

The river must have risen about 10 feet.

The day after... compare the river level.
An interesting 'friend' I found once the flood decreased.

My home was quite badly affected by this flash flood. But some others experienced worst.

I pray that this will not happen again. As much as I love the rain, I get nervous if there is no sign of the heavy rain slowing down after an hour.

Nature is something that we do not want to mess with.

No comments: