Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's the time to disco....

Hihihiiii... First time experience in a disco a.k.a night club last night.

Company event...They wanted to try something different this year... So, disco instead of a hotel. I don't mind... I've never been to a night club before... And I would never purposely go to a night club on my own... Last night was my chance... So I excitedly took it... Ngeeeeee....

Some people were shocked that I've never been to a disco before. I was also shocked that they were shocked.

I don't think I look like a disco material... Errr...

Anyway, the experience... Eh, no big deal. Dark place, limited lighting, loud music, soft drinks, alcohol, crowded... Luckily it was a company event. So, not so dark, not so crowded and limited alcohol...

As I remarked to my good friend, Anastasia... Kinokuniya is a much better place... hihihihiiii... *The remark of a nerdy speechless :P*

I left as soon as all the lucky draw winners were announced...

My observation... most of the people tending the bars are Malays... which I suspected also Muslims... and they serve alcohol... which leave me speechless again. I wonder if they don't know... or think that they have no other career choice out there... or perhaps, this is what they love doing.

I'm speechless... really speechless... and sad... and disappointed...

Anyhow, as experience is vital for a writer... I can now say that, I've experienced night club... Not so much... But enough...

Once is enough :)

Speechless off to having fun at Kinokuniya... yeay!!!!

2 comments:

Cikja Bahari said...

Alah Nom, aku darjah 6 dah masuk disko..Hha.haha!!Tapi dgn abang sulung aku lah, ada persembahan Jamali Shadat. Abg aku kata "ni first and last ye, tau ko masuk disko sorang2 or dgn jantan,ilang kepala ko"..hahah, tapi betullah Nom, yg kat disko tu ramai org kita yg kerja.Dari dulu..jawapannya "keadaan yg membantu mereka mendapatkan duit" dgn cara cepat dan mudah.

The Sometimes Speechless said...

wei... kenapa dulu tak ajak aku... kekekeeee... takyah la aku dah tua2 ni baru nak masuk nightclub tau :P