Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy 2008 Y'all


Long time since I last posted here. Having a bit of writer's block... eh cewahhhh...

Anyways, wishing all of you a very happy 2008! Have you counted your 2007 blessings?

May all of us get what we wish for this year. Remember, if your wishes don't come true, it's always because there's a blessing in disguise. So, please be patient, pray hard and never lose hope. If you want gold, dig it. Quoting 'Anne of Green Gables'... 'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it'.

As for myself, I wish that I would just achieve all those resolutions that I brought forward from decades ago to 2008. Wish me luck!

All the best!

No comments: