Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Friday, January 26, 2007

Late nights...

Working until late night again today. It's been like this for three weeks and I think it's going to continue this way until a few more months. Up till now, my body still can take it. Physically still going strong, mentally still ok... but motivationally, extremely low. Still in the end, the heart matters the most. I actually prefer a more relax lifestyle (you too right?) where I can go and have a life. But no complain. This is what I wanted, I chose this path and now I must go all the way, at least until the project completed. Then, I might turn to another direction, where I can spend sometimes doing the things I like.

At times like this, I think everybody will start to reevaluate the course of their chosen path. Heads up to those who are enjoying what they really enjoy right now. I wish my mind was as clear as you guys and I wish that I was strong enough to follow my heart. For those out there who are like me, just believe that everything happens for a reason and there's always a blessing in disguise. Only that we must put an effort to hunt for the blessings.

The question now is, have we got a plan for the hunt? I think I have... more of a draft actually. At least something already there. This time I have to make sure that it goes to the direction of the heart. This time I must make sure I'll be doing things that will help not only myself, but also others.

Oppssss... time to go. Taxi will be here in 5 minutesss...

No comments: