Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 Blessings counted

There are so many things to be thankful for in 2006. Have you counted your blessings?

In 2006, I'm thankful for:
An amazing family... mak, ayah and my two adindas, I love you guys! My aunties, uncles, cousins, nephew and nieces... interesting group of people :)

Great friends and an international group of new friends

Challenging job... which has taught me the meaning of perseverence and thick face ;)

Technology! Life is much easier and interesting with digital camera, memory cards, thumb drive, external HD, FM modulator, MP4 player etc etc...

An increase of income

Good books! Thank you Clive Cussler for Dirk Pitt, thank you Neil Fiore for 'The Now Habit', thank you Gervase Phinn for 'Up and Down in the Dales', thank you Velocity Media for 'Digital Camera Magazine'...

Thank you ALLAH for 2006!

No comments: