Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Hunger Games - Catching Fire

I can't wait for this movie to come out in November 2013.

I love the first movie so much and I hope the second one will be much better.

Who doesn't love a tough beautiful kind girl kick-a** and winning a game with a strategically brilliant kind boy who has a crush on her since forever?

I love it. Don't tell me that you don't :P

My favorite my scene from the first movie was when they decided to eat the Knighlock berries.

Such a rebellious underdogs! Brilliant! Just brilliant!

Anyway... for now, I'll just have to be patient and accompany myself with the second book while waiting for the second movie. And, to lure you to flood the cinema the end of this November, I present to you the trailer of the 75th Annual Hunger Games - Catching Fire.

May the odds be ever in your favour!

 

No comments: