Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sultan Abdul Samad building at night (Kuala Lumpur)

I passed by this building on my way home last night. This building is always beautiful at night. It's always lighted with colours. Some nights, it's lighted with different colours, but tonight, only purple. I usually don't stop to admire its view. But last night I did... and I can share the view with you guys :)

There were a few other cars parked by the roadside. All of them, were also taking photographs of this building with their DSLR...

I was only armed with my phone camera :p

Nevertheless, the pictures are still good & I want to share it here.

Enjoy!




Note: Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 camera does not produce a good picture quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing26 your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…