Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, August 05, 2012

London 2012

http://www.london2012.com/country/malaysia/medals/index.html is a must visit website for me since Olympic 2012 started. This link is clicked each time with a hope to see an entry there...

That page has been empty each time I clicked it.

But tonight, there is an entry there :) A silver entry by Dato' Lee Chong Wei from the Badminton arena.

All of us were hoping for a gold. Malaysians are disappointed when Lin Dan snatched the gold medal from all of us. But, watching the way Dato' Lee Chong Wei played tonight, the disappointment doesn't feel that heavy. He has tried his best. He is the best to us.

We'll get that gold next time :)

I just hope the newspapers won't write anything negative tomorrow. If they do, I would say it's just so typical of them... and maybe we should send them to compete in the Olympics & see how they performed... Urrghhh...

Dato' Lee Chong Wei, CONGRATULATIONS! We love you!

Wuhuhuuuuuuu...

No comments: