Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Power of The Young Tigers :)

SEA GAMES 2011 - FOOTBALL GOLD MEDAL = MALAYSIA

Wuhuhuuuuuuu.... It's never too late to brag about this & it would be so unfair if I don't :P

I am so happy & proud with Malaysia’s ‘Young Tiger’ a.k.a ‘Harimau Muda’.

Adik- adik… you all memang hebat. Dah terbukti yang terbaik di Asia Tenggara.
TERBAIK! KACAK LAGI!

Pic borrowed from kosmo.com.my

Congrats on your Gold medal at the SEA Games 2011. I am so proud & impressed with your coolness, determination, spirit, teamwork & bravery…

Having to ride a tanker because your safety was jeopardized… that’s like going to war right?

I admire you guys… nothing can bring down your spirit, nothing can affect your performance. Not a threat to your safety, not a bad mouth, not a rude hand sign... nothing. That is the true character of a champion.

No doubt you guys deserve the Gold medal.

That gold medal is not just a gold medal. It means a lot more & represent so much more...

Congrats! I am so proud of you guys and I wish you more gold medals in the future.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

See you guys at the Olympics, London 2012. I pray for you...

No comments: