Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Criminal Minds: Goodbye JJ...

I love Criminal Minds... and I love all the BAU team members in this series. Right now, it's the only TV series that I follow. 

And... Hotchner is the best! Ngeeee...

2nd episode of season 6, JJ left the show... I'm not too sad coz I know that she'll be back. Yeay!

What I want to share today is what JJ wrote on her exit interview... 

"I'm thankful for my years spent with this family; for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them and lead by their example; where ever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes. This isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go."

That's useful advice... that's what life is :)

Live well everyone!

No comments: