Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, March 27, 2011

National Masjid - Kuala Lumpur

Salam & good day y'all!

Today, I just want to share with you guys some photos of National Masjid, Kuala Lumpur that I took. I love the design and the art of this masjid... it's not too much. Just nice. If you have time, come and visit. There are so many things to learn here... about Islam & all :)

If you are a tourist, you can get on the 'Hop on hop off' bus... there's a stop right in front of this masjid.


The prayer hall - centre

The prayer hall - side

 The roof...

 The carpet...

 The pillar...

 The wall...

 The chandelier... I like!

The view :)

Hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments: