Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My deepest sympathy for Japan

11-March-2011... it was a grey day in KL... It is now a rainy season... We usually get heavy rain & thunderstorms in the evening. But, it is usually bright in the morning & hot in the afternoon. But last Friday, it was really cloudy since morning. I didn't suspect anything. Until it was in the news.

Earthquakes & tsunami hit Japan... it was 9.0 on the Richter scale.

It was devastating. Natural disaster always is... no matter what kind, no matter where it hits, no matter big or small.

I hope Japan, especially the people, remain strong. It is hard, but I know you will get through this.

To Malaysians... I hope we realize that we are not invincible even though we are away from the tectonic plates. Like it or not, we are all inter-connected, inter- related, one way or another. Be grateful with what we have, do not be selfish & always help others in need.

To Japan... be strong.

No comments: