Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog, Life & Brain :)

and of course 'Laksamana Sunan'... heheheheeee...

Huh... I didn’t post anything in March... I can’t believe it. Can you? I remember having so many ideas... but apparently I didn’t blog them. Weird...

But you know what is even weirder? I wasn’t too busy in March, if compared to other months. This kind of made me wonder about one thing... Does my brain work better when I’m not idle? How about your brain?

I got a new comment on my post ‘Falling in Love with Laksamana Sunan’... again. He’s such a hottie... heheheee... I think that post is the one getting most comments. This time I got a reminder that the 4th book is coming out. ‘Cinta Sufi’... wah sounds so pure... to anonymous, thanks for the reminder. I definitely won’t miss a date with Saifuddin *wink*

Marilah kita berkejaran ke Kinokuniya... gathering kat situ nak???

How are you guys doing? I honestly hope that all of you out there live happily, safely, successfully & blissfully. So many things had happened in our country and in our world. Both good and bad. But the bad ones are really bad. I kind of get scared reading the newspapers. But I can’t not read them. It’s like being tortured reading the news. Crimes are getting worse each day... Please be careful out there ok!

Nature’s behaviour is also becoming truly unpredictable. Storms, hurricane, floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, heat waves... I believe it all happened because of us, human species. Who else?

Of all the species on earth, human is the worst. Seems like human brain has lost its functions *sigh*

But, human species is also the ones working on making this world a better place.

I shouldn’t simply say bad things about my species...

So you guys, take care ok. Life isn’t always good... there will always be ups and downs. Whatever happens, keep the faith... Remember, there is always hope and ALLAH is never unfair.

See you guys again in my next post. Take really good care ok!
*kiss kiss*

No comments: