Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Unsaid Goes Travelling...


an indiana jones wannabe and a landscape photographer in the making *wink wink*




Hi Y'all!

I eventually had to delete my travelling blog bcoz I don't have enough consistency to update more than one blog. So, I imported 'The Unsaid Goes Travelling' blog and combine its entries with 'The Unsaid'...


So, now and then, you'll see some entries which are dedicated to two other passions of mine --> traveling and landscape photography.

I hope to share my experience that I gathered during my travels. I haven't been to a lot of places, but the places that I've been to had been an eye opener... I usually travel with one particular travel companion which in this blog will be referred to 'Anastasia'.

I believe that there is no single person who don't love travelling, so I hope maybe we can share our experience here.

Happy globe trotting everyone!



No comments: