Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Becoming Indiana Jones :P

 














Just a crazy dream... but it's either Indiana Jones or the sexy lady of the series 'Relic Hunter'. Hahahahaaa...

Well, I love travelling and adventures. Not too much adventure coz I don't think I'm prepared for it. Otherwise I'll be the guy in 'Man vs Wild' :)


The places that I've visited:
Not as many as my friends, but for myself I consider that is quite a lot. I've been to:
- Malaysia: All states *wink*
- Thailand: Bangkok+Phuket
- Indonesia:Bali
- Singapore: Whole island
- Cambodia: Siem Reap+Phnom Penh
- Australia: Melbourne+Perth
- UK:London+Egham+Reading

Hmmmmm... not that many ya? Looks like I have to plan for more travels in the future. Whenever $$$ and time and health and commitments permits.

Why do I love travelling?

For me, basically because I want to see things with my very own eyes :) We see a lot of things on TV. Amazing, beautiful and almost alien landscapes, different & 'weird' cultures, great history, great civilizations &
architectures from ancient times, extreme weather, great flora & fauna, much more modern & developed countries... Whenever I see all this, I wonder... is this true? Does this really exist? Do people really do or eat those things? Are people really that different?

I want to see & experience ALL this. Because for me, travelling, no matter to where and no matter how short, is an eye opener and always an educational experience.

It's a wonderful & refreshing way to get out of my normal and daily routine.

How do I travel?
Most of the times... budget, backpacking and free & easy. The only time I follow travel agent, was when I went to Phuket with my mom & her friends. Actually, that's not bad. But not as adventurous as free & easy :P

Where else do I want to go?

The whole world! Huhuhuhuuuu...
Among my wishlist:
-> Egypt : Pyramids+Nile River+Red Sea
-> India : Taj Mahal, Agra + Jaipur
-> Peru : Machu Pichu
-> Australia: Christmas Island (Red Crab Migration)+Cocos Island
-> Iceland : Aurora light
-> Greenland : Igloo (Do they still live in igloo?)

-> France :
Eiffel Tower+Millau Bridge
-> Borobudur - Jogjakarta (soon, I hope)
-> England : Stonehedge+Castles+Lochness monster??? heheheee...
-> Bhutan
-> Nepal : The Himalayas
-> Mongolia
-> China : Great Wall+Terracotta Warriors+Forbidden City+Guilin
-> Morocco
-> Easter Island
-> Yemen : Socotra Islands
-> Italy : Leaning Tower+Colosseum
-> Austria
-> USA : Adirondack+Yelllowstone+Niagara+Alaska+Grand Canyon+Golden Gate bridge
-> Canada : Prince Edward Island (this is where Anne Shirley & Gilbert Blythe came from)
-> Arctic & Antartic
-> Venezuela : Angel Falls
-> Mexico : Chichen Itza (pyramid like in South America region)
-> Turkey : Blue Mosque

Uishhh... kalau ikut hati, memang tak duduk rumah. Berjalan jeeeee... heheheeee...

Pray that all my wishes come true ok!

So... do you want to share your travelling dream?

No comments: