Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Confusion? Maybe...

I was shocked when I logged on to my email today. I got 84 new and unread emails. This is the first time I've ever received so many emails in a day and it's more than just breaking a record. Apparently, all the emails I got were sent by a comment left by an anonymous person on my blog area.

I was so happy! Is my blog suddenly so hot and interesting that people care to leave comments? Wonderful comments! But, as I read through the comments, I'm pretty sure there are some mixed up with this 'blogger' network coz I feel that some of the comments are not relevant to my blog.

For example;
"What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent."

"Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou."
"Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future."
"I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys."

Well, the last one confirmed that there was definitely a mixed up. *sigh*

I'll let the administrator know about this. We sure want the good words to go to the person who deserves it, right?

Until then, I'll enjoy the praises... it helps to boost the self esteem. *wink*

But, all the praises could really be for me, right?

Nahhhh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»