Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ayo ke Jogja - Etc

Hi Guys,

I have really put off my trip to Jogja's stories & photos. So I'm going to put a summary here. If you want to know anything, you can leave a comment. I'll reply (if you want me to email you, please leave your email address). I definitely recommend our tour guide (Dwi - he's so funny!) & driver (Dayu - such a careful driver). Dwi's phone number is on the photo.

It's always the people we travels with or met who made our trip a memorable one.

If you're looking for another option, one travel agent (Jati Wijaya) did leave his contact details at my Merapi post. You can contact them to find out further.

What I can tell you is, our trip to Jogja was amazing. I went to Jogja to see BOROBUDUR but really Dieng was the place that I like most. I wish to go there again someday. It's on the highland, it's very cold and it's filled with potato plantations. If you went to Sikidang, do try the boiled eggs. I think the eggs were delicious! The Keraton Palace felt so peaceful and Indrayanti beach really made me regret not bringing extra clothes. The clear cold water, the open sea... amazing! But the waves were high! I'm not used to it :)

Enjoy the photos!


Ayolah ke Jogja!

1 comment:

Jati Wijaya said...

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb,

Previously I‘m sorry if Mr / Mrs less pleasing of this comment. Warmest greetings, my name Jati from Ganesha Jogja Tour & Travel. We are a tour company particularly in the Jogja vacation. If Mr / Mrs want go to Jogja please don’t hesitate to call (+62 85104919010) or whatsapp me (+628985101301). Free for ask.
In addition Jogja package, we also serve other destination (Solo, Dieng, Bali, Lombok, Bromo, Surabaya, Bandung, etc) Tours. If Mr / Mrs have low budget, we also provide car / van / bus with special price.
Here is a sample Jogja Tour:
4D3N Jogja Tour (FULL BOARD / ALL IN)
Kasongan (pottery production), parangtritis beach, Manding (leather arts), Borobudur temple, Merapi lava tour (exploring the rest of the Merapi eruption using jeeps), chocolate Kotagede, Mataram Kotagede Mosque (oldest mosque in Yogyakarta), Kotagede silver handicraft center, Kraton (Sultan's palace), Castle watercastle, cave tubing Pindul Cave, Indrayanti beach, Bukit Bintang
Price start from:
RM 599 (2-5 pax)
RM 421 (6-11 pax)
RM 379 (12-17 pax)
RM 333 (18-33 pax)

All package types include:
• Private Car AC (All new Avanza /Livina /Jazz /Xenia /Innova for 2-6 pax, isuzu elf 11 seats for 7-11 pax, isuzu elf 16/17 seats for 12-16 pax, medium bus 31-33 seats for 18-33 pax, bigbus 44-54 seats for more than 33 pax)
• Hotels 3 nights * 2 (+ breakfast)
• Driver
• Driver Meals
• Parking fees
• Tour guide (by request)
• Entrance ticket is stated in the itinerary
• Dinner and lunch based itinerary
• Documentation (by request)

Exclude:
• Airport taxes
• Personal expences (laundry, pulse, shopping etc.)
• Additional menu for dinner / lunch (if included)
• Driver, driver's assistant, guide tips (optional)

Note:
Prices are subject to change at any time
Prices are not valid for high season

Many more other package such as Jogja + Solo, Yogyakarta + Dieng, Semarang and Yogyakarta etc. Please do not hesitate to give a call to me at +6285104919010 or,
whatsapp +628985101301 (FREE).
Email: ganeshabantul@yahoo.com
FB: jati182@yahoo.co.id (Jati Wijaya)
Many thanks for the attention.

Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb