Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy 2013 & Things that made me smile...

I hope it's not too late to wish all of you Happy 2013.

Life has been a bit static lately & writer's block has been frequent... Need to do something about this ya... hmmm...

Anyway, my first entry this year is...

Random things that made me smile lately...

1. Early morning last week, around 7.15 am, in KL... a car broke down in the middle of the road... The driver was struggling to move his car to the roadside... a few motorists stopped and helped him. It's nice to see that in the middle of their busy lives & while rushing to go to office, they still found the time & a heart to help others in need. That was one of the moments that made me so proud of my ordinary countrymen :) and made me smile.

2. While listening to Nasional FM...  there was an advertisement about BR1M which I assumed at first was a 'kiss a**' advertisement (mind my language... heheheee...) but, I was so wrong. Listening to the rest of it, it's actually an advertisement to remind us that although BR1M was given by our government, lets not forget that it's actually from Allah and... when the person said, 'dewan BR1M penuh, tapi masjid nak dapat satu saf pun susah' (something like that... I don't remember the line exactly), it was really 'in my face'... and made me smile... an embarassed smile that is... erkkk...

So, the lesson is... do not forget to be grateful to Allah. Everything is from Him...

3. When I turned on my radio last Saturday, I heard this song for the first time... and it made me smile. So, I wanna share the song with you guys... Enjoy!

My favourite line is...
     Hidup mewah tanpa berhutang
     Hati bersih tak lupa sembahyang


Happy 2013 you guys! I wish you all the best that life can give to you!

No comments: