Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Unsung Hero: Bai Fang Li

This is a posting on FB today by Groupon Malaysia. I cried after I finished reading this post. Especially after I saw his picture, wiping his sweat, while cycling his tricycle.

In his on way, he helped to make this world a better place for some people. He touched, changed & helped to improve the lives of so many.

Bai Fang Li taught us that we can all make a difference, for the better... no matter who we are...

He is truly an inspiration.



No comments: