Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Friday, January 14, 2011

@ Sungai Perak, Kuala Kangsar

I've been to this place a few times, but never really bothered to shoot photos even though I've got my Big Oly with me. We always take things around us for granted right? We should stop doing that. Seriously.

Early this year, I stopped by this place again. With neither of my Big nor Lil Oly... all I had was the camera of my phone. But, that didn't stop me from taking picture because the view that day was too beautiful.

So, I present to you... the view from Sungai Perak @ Kuala Kangsar. If you pass by this area, you can stop here. It has a lot to offer... beautiful view, a lot of handicrafts andddd... grilled fish! Yummy yummy yummy!!!

*****








*****

No comments: