Dear Readers,

Salam & Good day to all... I hope you'll have fun reading and probably collect something useful here. I welcome all comments & commends. Please don't be anonymous. I'd like to know my visitors :)

"La Tahzan, InnaAllaha ma'ana" (Al- Quran: Surah At- Taubah- Verse 40)
Translation: "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke~

'It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it' ~Anne of Green Gables~

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fanaa...

I'm listening to Hindi song right now. Chand Sifarish, OST of Fanaa. One of my favourite Hindi movie. But I think this is the best Hindi movie ever. The storyline, especially the love story is closest to reality. Aamir Khan gave an outstanding act and Kajol is as excellent as ever. Even though the ending is not the happy ending you always expected from Hindi movies, the ending is very much satisfactory. Makes you wonder what would you do when choosing the lesser of two evils.

Make sure you catch the videos of Chand Sifarish and Mere Haath Mein.

No comments: